IGNORED

I want your ears bleeding ;)

emkay

• 2 weeks later...
Several hundred messages ago, analmux said:

...b.t.w....(off-topic), I found a way to make MacDoh's style hamburgers at home. eating one right now

I can't believe that I read this entire message thread and still don't know how to make MacDoh's style hamburgers at home.   Man, I feel stiffed!

refering to the main topic, it would be compareable with a receipt for a bread:

Flour

450°C oven

But... where the heck getting an oven with more than 250°C ...

OK ... with 250°C I can bake some bread which tastes like a bread, but it can only give the impression of a bread that was baken at 450°C.

This time I have baken a Bread which tastes more soft at the beginning... while chewing, it gets nice on the tongue and at the end it tastes that good, that you will fast eat and swallow the fine meal ;)

....only, if you like the receipt ... :ponder:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi all.

For those who are interested in mp3 recordings of the testtunes posted here, have a look here please:

http://www.phys.uu.nl/~bpos/pokeyrecordings/

There are recordings of the tunes from post 1 to post 123. (first 5 pages of this thread).

The recordings are from my real PAL 50Hz ATARI 800XL. Captured from monitor cable etc.

The naming system I used is such to keep track of which song belongs (chronologically) to which post in the thread.

song 046.mp3 and 050.mp3 belong to tunes I did (actually my first RMT tunes) (it's the red-hot-chili-peppers tune)

the rest is all work of M.K.

The mp3 is standard 128kbps 44khz stereo.

My account won't stay up forever, and there's an MB limit, so after a while I will remove them all, and put new recordings there.

If anyone likes this I'd like to hear. Otherwise I won't update any of this here.