IGNORED

What are you playing? Month of APRIL 2004!

Adrian M

Right now, i'm playing Demolition Derby Arenas on the PS2. It doesn't hold a candle to Demolition Racer: No Exit on the Dreamcast, but i'm getting some enjoyment out of it. I also picked up the PS2 version of Battlestar Galactica, but I haven't really gotten into it yet.

Currently....

2600- Megamania (was Mario Brothers)

5200 - Joust

Atari 8-bit - Donkey Kong and Mr. Do

Xbox - Serious Sam

Gamecube - Eternal Darkness (finished)

Megamania is my all time favorite 2600 game. I just got it out last night and got around 216,000 points. Serious Sam is also an excellent game. I'm thinking about getting the GC version.

I can only have 1 console hooked up at a time...or else...electrical fire! :ponder: Which would not be good ;)

N64: Combination of Mischief Makers (wow what an underrated game) and Ogre Battle 64

Games I will play soon-

Saturn: Mystaria, Netlink adapter and browser (not really a game)

SMS: Phantasy Star

NES: Metal Gear

SNES: Pocky and Rocky (so damn fun)

DC: Alien Front Online

Genesis: Pac Man 2 TNA, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

I dunno if anyone shares my problem but if you have so many games it is hard to focus on one (especially if it's an rpg) so you end up playing one game but 'need' to play others.

Oh, and I guess since I finally have an official Playstation memory card I'm gonna have to beat Ape Escape for the 3rd time (the other two erased by my previous third party shitty mem card).

Same goes for Sega Saturn...for years I've been using a Pro Action Replay which cannot act as a normal memory card (i.e. have the game directly save to it), plus the card end of it is not "beveled" and I'm sure it started to wear away on the saturn's cartridge port (sometimes the saturn wouldn't even recognize it) but FINALLY for $15 I got a used Saturn OFFICIAL memory card baby yeah! And it has like 8 times the pages as the previous one...and I can save from some games directly to it which is like a new concept for me...I'm glad the cartridge port works flawlessly.

To add..I'm rambling but hey it's interesting to me...the battery in my saturn died and erased my completed nights game with it..and until I replaced it I could only copy my save files from the Action Replay to the console while it was on, so if I made any progress, I couldn't save it. I could not open the cd door and load the replay to copy the newer files to it, because the Replay only activates "sometimes" on Power On. So that sucked and I'm happy and I can finally advance my games!

One more thing...it will really suck when the 3DO's battery dies..why oh why 3DO do you not have a memory card.

Been kinda busy in April, but I've vowed to try out GANGLAND (PC) and SPLINTER CELL PANDORA TOMORROW (PC) before the end of the month.  

Also, thanks to the Atari High Score Club I've been playing:

Superman (2600)

Mario Bros (2600)

Cheers,

Jerry

Your thoughts on SC: Pandora Tomorrow please. Does it live up to the epic greatness of the original?

I know you weren't asking me, but SC: PT goes above and beyond the call of duty! ;)

Well i just finished Beyond Good & Evil and MAce Griffon Bounty Hunter for the XBOX - probabaly am gunna start tryin to finish Panzer Dragoon Orta or start Dues Ex2 Invisible War

otherwise still playing

ESPN NHL Hockey 2K4 - Xbox

RAW 2 - Xbox

Sega GT - Dreamcast

Sega Rally 2 - Dreamcast

Border Down - Dreamcast

Ikaruga - Dreamcast

ive abandoned everything else for now - just more i nthe mood for my DC and Xbox :)