IGNORED

Bad start to opening day (flea market)

wrldstrman

Man was today a bummer the flea market opened.Had great weather and about 300 people selling.I checked out every seller and the only game stuff throuh out the entire flea market was one sega for 20 dollars and a nintendo 64 with 5 games for fifty dollars.Sure hope it isnt going dry around here to.

Yesterday I went to the fleamarket...it seemed to be NES day. There were many NES games but I never saw a single controller or console (don't need em anyways). I bought this guy's entire collection for $27. It doubled the size of my collection :D and they're all uncommon/rare titles around here.

95% of these have the manual.

Adventures of Bayou Billy

Bases Loaded 2

Bionic Commando

Defender of the Crown

Demon Sword

Double Dragon 2

Dragon Warrior

(the) Immortal

Jackal

John Elway's Quarterback

Journey to Silius

Karate Champ

Legendary Wings

Metal Gear (you know the game Metal Gear Solid? well...this is what started it)

M.U.L.E.

Pipe Dream (rarest of the bunch apparently)

(the) Punisher

Q-bert

R.B.I. Baseball

Rolling Thunder

Silver Surfer

Snake's Revenge (Metal Gear 2)

Time Lord

I also got Mortal Kombat 2 for SNES. Oh memories.

Things I passed up were:

more NES games...10 Yard Fight I remember, and other sports titles.

An Amiga 32 in a very crappy box. I passed it up because it only had the console. No controller, or games, or power supply, and they wanted $20.

Also passed up some Sega Genesis sports titles...and two games which I wish I got: Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Kid Chameleon (rare apparently?)

Overall a score :)

Well, I had a decent find:5200 Wizard of Wor,5200 Blue Print, and a Sears Space combat,...all loose...all for $6 :D  

minorleagueguy

Do you by any chance go to Super Flea by the galleria mall? There used to be a guy in there that had a lot of games for almost all of the systems. I used to go there, but I've only been back there once since I moved away.

england sucks for flea markets and charity shops... I've never seen an atari 2600 game yet, in an entire year

There's always nes, snes and N64 crap floating around but never anything decent... maybe im looking in all the wrong places :?

Same here in South Florida. I eventually got so frustrated with the lack of Atari games that I started collecting Genesis games. The good thing is now I have almost all of the Sonic games since Sonic was one of my favorites for the Genesis. I still play it even today from time to time.

Guys you seem to be unlucky, but in France you can still find some good stuff on flea....

In one week end in Marseille (south of France)

-i've found a Jaguar with 2 games (raiden and ninja game) for 7 euros,

-one interton Vc 4000 for 2 euros

-2 atari 2600 in boxes boths (one woody, one black) for 10 and 5 euros with just 2 games (a guys took the others before me),

-one colecovision with Decathlon for 3 euros (missing cables)

-one vectrex pad 1 euro

But i was very lucky this time, but in France it's still possible to find some stuffs for resonnable prices, but most of the times it's common!

Jaguar in rough box and 9 games including 3-3's, 3'4's, and 1-6, 3 standard controllers and a un boxed team tap for $15

a complete unboxed playstation one, 2 sega genesis systems with assorted cotrollers, 35 sega games (both cd and cart, no idea on rarity for Im just getting into sega) all for $30