IGNORED

AA Anthony Atari GAME OF THE WEEK - TURMOIL

ANTHONY ATARI

AA Anthony Atari GAME OF THE WEEK - TURMOIL

TURMOIL WAS CREATED IN 1982 BY 20TH CENTURT FOX. IT HAS AN ATTRACTIVE LABEL WITH CROSSHAIRS IN THE "O"

WHEN YOU PLAY TURMOIL, IT'S ALL FUN ACTION. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED, IT'S KINDA LIKE THIS:

YOU HAVE A SHIP THAT YOU MOVE UP AND DOWN THE CENTER OF YOUR SCREEN. ENEMIES COME AT YOU FROM BOTH THE LEFT SIDE AND THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN. THEY ARE COMING AT YOU IN "LANES" OF SOME SORT. YOU JUST KEEP FIREING AT THEM. THE LEVELS GET HARDER AND HARDER. BETWEEN EACH LEVEL IS AN ARRAY OF AWSOME ATARI COLOR AND SOUND. IN FACT, THIS GAME HAS REAL COOL SOUND EFFECTS. TRY TURNING UP YOUR TV NICE AND LOUD WHEN YOU PLAY. IT'S AWSOME RETRO GAME PLAYING AT IT'S BEST!

THE IRONIC PART OF ALL THIS:

THE FIRST POST I EVER MADE, I USED ALL CAPS ON ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING. THEN I GOT ALL SORTS OF STUPID ANTI- CAPS LOCK REPLYS. (ARE MOST OF YOU GUYS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL OR SOMETHING?)

ANYWAY, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, BECAUSE OF ALL THESE STUPID REPLES, I DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO ALWAYS USE CAPS IN THIS FORUM FOR NOW ON FOR PUNISHMENT. :twisted: Im perfectly capable of typing reguar. :D

PERHAPS IF YOU ANTI- CAPS FOLKS GROW UP, I'LL STOP DOING IT.

HOWEVER, SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL CHILDREN CAN'T RESIST DOING

IMMATURE THINGS, I DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING ANYTIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE. 8)

THE IRONIC PART OF ALL THIS:

THE FIRST POST I EVER MADE, I USED ALL CAPS ON ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING. THEN I GOT ALL SORTS OF STUPID ANTI- CAPS LOCK REPLYS. (ARE MOST OF YOU GUYS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL OR SOMETHING?)

ANYWAY, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, BECAUSE OF ALL THESE STUPID REPLES, I DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO ALWAYS USE CAPS IN THIS FORUM FOR NOW ON FOR PUNISHMENT.  :twisted: Im perfectly capable of typing reguar.  :D  

IMMATURE THINGS, I DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING ANYTIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.  8)

Ding Ding, RcModeler will welcome you on my IGNORE LIST. :roll:

ANYWAY, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, BECAUSE OF ALL THESE STUPID REPLES, I DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO ALWAYS USE CAPS IN THIS FORUM FOR NOW ON FOR PUNISHMENT.  :twisted: Im perfectly capable of typing reguar.  :D

This is probly the most immature thing I have read in a long time. :roll:

You just keep digging that hole deeper. This thread didn't help you out any either. :thumbsdown:

I knew how to type in lower-case ever since I was in grade school.

* sticks out tongue

The point is that once you begin to use trolling behaviour, every opinion you have will be largely ignored...even if it's regarding something worthwhile (not that the review above shares any particular insight into the game).

Typing in all caps signifies that you are shouting about something. And it's hard to take somebody seriously when they are incapable of speaking in normal tones ;)

Typing in all caps signifies that you are shouting about something.  And it's hard to take somebody seriously when they are incapable of speaking in normal tones ;)
PLEASE FORGIVEme. I have this DISEASE WHERE I can't CAN'T CONTROL THE VOLUME of my voice! :D

Hmmmm, my pop culture trivia must be off, for some reason I thought it was from SNL. Go figure.

It's actually both. Austin Powers had a "volume" gag in it, but it was also a reoccuring gag on SNL. I'm not sure which came first, probably Austin Powers if I had to take a guess.

Tempest

Hmmmm, my pop culture trivia must be off, for some reason I thought it was from SNL. Go figure.

It's actually both. Austin Powers had a "volume" gag in it, but it was also a reoccuring gag on SNL. I'm not sure which came first, probably Austin Powers if I had to take a guess.

Tempest

Actually the SNL gag Mike Meyers did about preceded AP. He does it as the Brittish theater guy(can't remember the name) when John Malckovitch is the guest host.

And back on topic, Turmoil is a great game but there's no need to talk about in all caps just to annoy people.

Tempest

Will Ferrell did this gag on SNL.

I thought it was hilarious.

IMMATURE THINGS, I DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING ANYTIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.  8)

Have you ever considered taking a little time out for some self reflection?

I DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO ALWAYS USE CAPS IN THIS FORUM FOR NOW ON FOR PUNISHMENT.

look out, he's punishing us!

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

See, I used all caps there to tell you that I am yelling. This is an apropriate use of the caps lock button.

ireallydontundestandwhyhedoesn'tjusttypeallinlowercaseitsaveonekeystrokeandthenyoucouldgetevenlazierandnotpressthespacebareverytimeyoucometotheendofawordpunctutionationisofnouseyouallknowwhatiamsayingherehoweverihaveapatentpendingonthistechniquesoiwouldstarttypinglikethisrightawaybecauseitwontbelongbeforeistartenforcingmypatent

Actually the SNL gag Mike Meyers did about preceded AP.  He does it as the Brittish theater guy(can't remember the name) when John Malckovitch is the guest host.

Cucumber Jones, and the skit, Theatre Stories, was a regular one for about 3 years.

Classic SNL.