IGNORED

HQ Manual Scan Free Public Sets

HQmanuals

If you haven't heard about the HQ Project, we are creating & maintaining 'High Quality" scanned manual sets.

-Objective to create the most extensive & complete free manual

collection available to everyone.

-To be sure that all PDF (format we use) files maybe freely edited and printed.

-If you redistribute ANY of these files, please do NOT tag them or add

any type of copy protection or encryption.

Currently we have released NES & SNES manuals, we have had some contributions for "Atari 2600" which we are currently working on but do not have enough of for a public release.

I wanted to ask AtariAge if they were willing to donate their manual set to the project? I would need to be able to download them via FTP since the way you have it set up would take me too long :(

Currently our sets are released on BT (Bit Torrent) on our home page http://www.hqscansorg.org but we do have one HTTP mirror.

I can understand AA having a problem with the project that you may lose visitors, so I would not have a problem adding a link within the archive readme.txt thanking you for your contribution; which would be greatly appreciated.

HQtools to maintain and organize the sets are in the works.

Thank you for allowing us to make this post and hope you will be able to contribute, if not I do understand.

Best Regards,

[HQ] L1br4h

L1br4h@hqscansorg.org

http://www.hqscansorg.org/

One of the links has this horrific music on it. Not good in a work environment  :x  

Mike

oh man i totally forgot to mention that, if you click on the link to take you to the individual zip files of the manuals there is loud music playing, it scared me when i first heard it

Yeah sorry about the music, that is "Mighty Mo's" HTTP mirror, he was kind enough to set that up for those who dislike BT.

I will tell him about that...I have to admit the music is pretty rough esp. that it loops :)

Thanks for all your support. 10,000+ hits in 4 days and who knows how many downloads (can't keep track anymore) so the project is going well.