IGNORED

Activision 25th Year Celebration at E3

Klove

Heya!

So ya' know... Activision will be putting on a very big retro-retrospective at E3 this year. We're gonna' be shooting some video of the original alumni here shortly. This will be shown on various kiosks within our booth. There will also be several old pieces of software 'n' what-not on display as well.

We're also creating several Retro T-Shirts to be given away, as well. "About time, eh?" ;-)

I've been inundated with requests from our PR Department for all things "Old". I've also been told that we may be shooting a G4 special as well. That, later down the road though.

"It's sure to be something."

If you're able to attend the show, be sure to stop by and check out the fun! I may or may not be there at the booth. Probabaly will be, but more than likely in a meeting of some sort. :-(

If you're gonna' be attending the show, lemme' know when 'n' maybe I can grab ya' a Coke from the handy-dandy Acivision Shop 'n' Go! ;-)

By the way, there is NO INVOLVEMENT AT ALL in our booth / display by the SJ people. So, don't be fooled by what they may tell you. ;-)

Our PR Dept. has been put on alert of those people.

See you there!

We're also creating several Retro T-Shirts to be given away, as well. "About time, eh?

Noooo!!! Don't give them away, sell them so I can buy them! Unfortunately I cannot afford to go to E3.

No fair.

But about the anniversary, I can't wait to see what Activision puts together :D

Even if it was open to the public, not everyone would be able to attend because of work committments. It would great if Activision could dedicate a part of its webpage so that people can obtain some of the items that will be at E3.

Good luck with the show :)

Heya!

So ya' know... Activision will be putting on a very big retro-retrospective at E3 this year. We're gonna' be shooting some video of the original alumni here shortly. This will be shown on various kiosks within our booth. There will also be several old pieces of software 'n' what-not on display as well.

We're also creating several Retro T-Shirts to be given away, as well. "About time, eh?" ;-)

I've been inundated with requests from our PR Department for all things "Old". I've also been told that we may be shooting a G4 special as well. That, later down the road though.

"It's sure to be something."

See you there!

Hopefully it's better than the very lame episode of Icons on Activision (probably their worst they've ever done, which is unfortunate, since it's normally excellent and by far their best show) they did in their first season in 2002. Not a single alumni developer/exec interview/talking head piece, with only about 3-5 of the 22 minutes of the show dealing with anything pre-Bobby Kotick-era

gavv

Sounds Awesome Ken!

It's good to see that Activision hasn't forgotten it's roots. I'll be sure to stop by for a coke.

By the way, CGE is doing a huge "History of Videogames" exhibit at E-3 this year. Be sure to check out our exhibit as well. We'll definitely be "tipping our hat" to Activision and paying respect to one of the best videogame companies out there (not to mention, the first 3rd party software publisher).

See you in a few weeks.

John