IGNORED

Meteorites question...

PezHead

I recently acquired an Atari 5200 system with the origional box. Everything is included in the box and is in mint condition. Also included was the trackball controller mint in box as well. The controllers (4 of them) have some problems like most of the origional ones do so I have read. With the system came several games.

I have read on the site that "Meteorites" is a rather rare game, but after searching for a price guide and on e-bay I have found nothing about an approximate value of this game. The cartarige itself is in mint condition, the sticker looks new. The box I would say is in good condition, there is a few creases new the bottom of the box and the normal wear from over time, but no rips or tears. The instruction manual is in fair condtion, the condition is good with no actual creases or rips, just rolled up a bit. A good heavy book might fix this. There is no overalay, but I'm not positive if one even came with this game.

I was just wondering if anyone had an approximate value of this game.