IGNORED

I'M BACK!

Atari_Leaf

Well, its been a while and I can see by purusing the board searching for my old username I've been asked about which is nice.

As some may recall before I left I was selling my stuff on ebay or trying to. This is the link to that old post:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...ht=ebay+stalker

Well shortly after that I just decided to take a break from the internet because of that guy and discontinued my ISP account although I did surf occasionaly at a local library (I came here too)

I guess others were having problems with this psycho too:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...ht=ebay+stalker

Anyway, I'm back now and glad I didn't sell my collection after all. I have had it in the closet for most of the past few months but do play some 7800 Ms Pacman and Food Fight (and Circus Atari of course :D ) now and then.

Anyway, nice to be back! :)

Anyway, I'm back now and glad I didn't sell my collection after all. I have had it in the closet for most of the past few months but do play some 7800 Ms Pacman and Food Fight (and Circus Atari of course  :D ) now and then.

Anyway, nice to be back!  :)

I thought maybe you just cleaned out Windsor's closets and moved on...

Welcome back!

Good to see you back!  Just oyut of curiosity, why didn't you sign in with your old unersame?

I couldn't remember my old password and it would link to an old email address I no longer have access to. I just added the little _ in my name and started new.

In case anyone is wondering, yes its me and not an imposter.