IGNORED

In Development?

StanJr

Since we no longer have a game of the month for this forum, I was wondering about the progress of these Homebrews that are listed as "In Development" for the 2600.

Gravity Ball by Robert Mundschau due Aug 2003

Indy 500 XE (this didn't make it out at Philly, but did it make it out after?)

Reflex by Lee Fastenau (no date specified)

Anybody know anything?

Indy 500 XE (this didn't make it out at Philly, but did it make it out after?)

Gustavo and I are working on getting Indy 500 XE wrapped up. Besides choosing the tracks (there are too damn many good ones!), a manual and label also need to be created. It's coming soon. :)

..Al

Oops, I've been slow doing some updates to the level editor for that....trying to get a house sold will do that to a guy I'm afraid

Don't worry about it. I've just gotten the kernel and the sprite position to repositioning table code done. I'm a long way from having anything playable and thus generating demand for a working level editor.

Oops, I've been slow doing some updates to the level editor for that....trying to get a house sold will do that to a guy I'm afraid

Don't worry about it. I've just gotten the kernel and the sprite position to repositioning table code done. I'm a long way from having anything playable and thus generating demand for a working level editor.

Alrighty. The other thing I need to do, besides the bit swapping you mentioned, is redo the graphic tiles i use to match your color scheme.

How many sprites do you hope to be able to get on a single scanline? Will you resort to flickering if need be?

No outside help.  Which means this is currently like trying to fit 3 elephants into a mini. :P

In any case, I've heard squat from the owner.

What, Namco ? :lol: What a bunch of BS this whole manufactured controversy is, unreal.

Do it Nukey, they want it, you give it to them. ;) :thumbsup:

Going along pretty speedy :)

I should be ready to post in the hacks forum within a couple of days.

All target objects match arcade Pacman...um...I mean Ghost Muncher ;) Different ones between that variation and the normal mode not possible tho. A nice round 150 dots + 4 energizers fill the maze (which I've still to add in invisibility to for the "plus" variation)...and the game allows starting on higher levels. Monsters changed in the "plus" variation have the ability to remain normal during bluetime...and vulnerable ones feature flags...and are worth double points after a fruit is eaten. Eaten monsters change into eyes that return to the center box, and monsters will pace around in the box :) Game difficultys still need to be added, as well as a startup logo (once I come up with a name for it) if I have enough space left in the 4k rom...I'm currently down to 96 bytes free, but difficulties eat up a lotta space.

post-222-1083464392_thumb.jpg