IGNORED

Climber 5 A Potential UK Buyer

belty

Mmmm , quite like the idea of getting Climber 5, what's it like for addictiveness, I get the general idea from the screenshots but how many levels are there does it keep you going for a while, after you have done the levels does it remain satisfying doing the game again?

It looks good and it looks like my cup of tea so do I get it?

...how many levels are there does it keep you going for a while, after you have done the levels does it remain satisfying doing the game again?

In the advanced game variations the level layout is randomly generated. And there are quite a lot of possible variations, so I doubt you will ever see them all. :)

Climber 5 is GREAT! And on the Advanced level you will never get the same game twice, so yeah there is loads of replay value.

The game is very addictive, very smartly programmed, and features tons of ways to rack up points, so you are always trying to best your last score.

This is a can't miss purchase. :) :) :) :)

I have played both the 8bit computer version and the new 2600 version and the 2600 version is WAY better. The 8bit version doesn't even have different difficulty levels. I don't think it has the falling objects either.

The 2600 version is deffinitely the one to get on cartrige (if you don't own a supercharger)

I just got finished playing a few rounds of Climber 5 on my 2600. Awesome game. You need to play the advanced level though.

The original version of this game gets repetitive once you find the pattern. Still, it will take precise timing to execute it. And you need flawless execution at the higher levels.

The advanced version of this rocks. The ladder placement is random each time and the girder switch direction randomly as well. As Stan said, you never get the exact same game twice.

This game is a must buy in my book.

:thumbsup: