IGNORED

a few questions...

bubblekid

ok, i recently go hold of a 7800 from ebay and for the most part i'm really happy with it. there's just a few things that bug me a little and i'd really appreciate it if anyone out there could help me out...

ummm, ok, is it common for the machine to produce a less than great picture? i got the system hooked up through my sega master system RF box, because it didn't come with its own and while it works perfectly for my sms, it does't seem to produce a great picture for my atari.

i don't know if this is because of cheap materials (the whole thing seems to radiate cheapness) and i've read about the Coaxial (F-Type) to Female RCA Adapter and was wondering if anything like it is available in the UK,

or even if it will be an improvement over my current setup???

also, there seems to be a lot of ghosting on almost all my 2600 games (especially mario bros.). is there anyway i can fix this?

i'm sorry if you get sick of answered these question a million times or whatever, but it would be cool if you could help me out.

I'm suprised you get any pic at all with the SMS RF box. You need either the RF-to-coax adapter, or a manual switch box. The SMS RF is automatic and the 7800 doesn't output the proper signal to trip the auto-box.

This will probably address your ghosting issues as well.