IGNORED

Help with Sinistar

Chris-in-NJ

Just got Sinistar in he mail, courtesy of CPUWIZ, and noticed a few things... It seems the only way to die is to collide with Sinistar himself! I haven't played the arcade game in two decades but ISTR that running into one of the ships would kill you too. Is this an unfinished game, or was the arcade game like that too?

Is there any way to direct your Sinibombs? They don't seem to always head in the direction of Sinistar.

Finally, I know that the left number is number of Sinibombs, but what's the right number? Sometimes it's the number of ships you have remaining, but other times it changes, I'm guessing to the number of hits required to kill Sinistar. Am I right?

Must say I'm a tad disappointed in the game, nowhere near as intense as I remember the arcade game...

Just got Sinistar in he mail, courtesy of CPUWIZ, and noticed a few things... It seems the only way to die is to collide with Sinistar himself! I haven't played the arcade game in two decades but ISTR that running into one of the ships would kill you too. Is this an unfinished game, or was the arcade game like that too?

The only ways to die in the arcade were to collide with the sinistar, or being shot.