IGNORED

Promotional 5200?? **PICTURES**

RIVER

I got this today, I have several 2600 promotional boxed systems but have never seen a 5200 promotional before, do you guys have one or have seen them before, are they hard to find or fairly common as far as 5200's go?? This one has the inside packing and has the "Not For Resale Promotional Use Only" stamped on the back into the plastic of the system and the serial # is 004142, its a 2 port system and looks minty fresh, I havent tested it yet. Here are a few pics!! :D

post-2771-1083982241_thumb.jpg

post-2771-1083982242_thumb.jpg

post-2771-1083982243_thumb.jpg

post-2771-1083982244_thumb.jpg

Yea I wondered about the 4 port switch box until I looked at all my others and this one is different than any that I have, this one has on the left side where the 75 ohm female antenna plug is it also has 2 screws that are the 300 ohm antenna, now is it that this switch box is unique or is that common for some switch boxes cause I dont have any like it??? Here is a pic of it with 1 of my regular ones, the promo one is on top.

post-2771-1083992325_thumb.jpg

I'd rather have the Kiosk to display it in, ;)   Are the 2600 Promo boxes stickers on stock boxes?  That just looks like they slapped a sticker on a stock box. Really cool find River! You've been on a buying spree of late!  :)

I'll answer that for him, yes, it's a translucent sticker. I've seen this done before. However, the text on the bottom of the unit is melted in. ;)

I'd rather have the Kiosk to display it in, ;)   Are the 2600 Promo boxes stickers on stock boxes?  That just looks like they slapped a sticker on a stock box. Really cool find River! You've been on a buying spree of late!  :)

I'll answer that for him, yes, it's a translucent sticker. I've seen this done before. However, the text on the bottom of the unit is melted in. ;)

Were the 2600 promo boxes done that way too? That's what I thought that had a sticker but I haven't noticed that before on 2600 promo boxes. Yes it looks legit thou, I not questioning that. :)