IGNORED

I love My Atari 2600

dykesr

I have an original Atari 2600 heavy sixer and it is my baby. I love that thing i hug it and give it a kiss on my way out the door. And it killes me to that my roomate is an Atari hater. He is diehard nintendo adict i love nintendo as well but my tru love is the Atari. I just don't see how someone that love videogames such as my roomate can hate the system that brought the videogame industry into exestance. What do you all think aobut this and hase anybody else experianced this as well?

RD

:?: :?:

Why do you hate Nintendo so much? I know that it sucks when it comes to getting the thing to work; sometimes it takes 10 minutes just to get the thing working, and even then the game is not sure to stay working properly for the duration of the game. But other than that, the Nintendo was actually a good system.

I like the Atari because it's a classic system and because there are so many diferent kinds of carts to collect. But on the other hand I don't hate the Nintendo just because it came out later and had newer technology.

Please explain your hatred. I am really curious.

I've been in similar situations. But I've come to find that Nintendo-lovers-and-Atari-haters tend to have some Atari stuff laying around the house that they really don't want. And I've come to find that such Atari equipment can be had from Atari-haters for very paltry sums.

For instance, I scored "California Dreams" and "Commando Raid" for $.50, net, from an Atari hater. Good games, the both of them. I like 'em at least.