IGNORED

At least it's cheaper than an Xbox..

Does it play Famicom games?  It looks like you plugged the 100,000 cart into a slot on top, but I'm not sure from the photo.

Yeah, it's a 60 pin. There aren't any built-in games. I've discovered that one of the buttons on the controllers is a rapid-fire.

Interesting cart. You can start SMB from any world, and Contra has a separate level/area menu. Track and Field is divided into events as separate games.

post-1496-1084145515_thumb.jpg

thats awesome, how much did you spend on it if you dont mind me asking? :)

$15. A bit much for a thrift find for me, but the Xbox/PS look was too cool for me to pass up. By the way "No.1in Quality" is a slight exaggeration; it feels more like #2 in quality if you know what I mean. The light gun broke instantly upon firing it for the first time, but I ended up taking it apart and super gluing some things back together.

I'd love to know where these actually come from. $15 for a Famicom, styled like an X-Box, that comes with a multi-cart? I'd easily pay twice that much for it. Hell of a lot better than those crappy 60,000-in-1 units sold for $45 each at malls everywhere.

I've got one that's made from the same mold but it's a purple and red Xbox looking famiclone. Plays famicom games just fine, weird thing is that the controllers are 9pin and they also work on the 2600 with some games :)

$15 off of eBay a few years ago, I think.

OK, list of actual games on the cart. Forgive me if I make some mistakes, I have a decent NES collection, but I'm not that familiar with Famicom games.

Pocket Monster

Super Contra (title screen in Japanese)

Aladdin III

Soccer

Duck Hunt (divided up into parts: 1 duck etc.)

SMB (Title screen says SMB 2)

Galaxian

Road Fighter

Yie Ar Kung Fu

Track & Field

Tank A 1990

Lode Runner

Adventure Island (title screen in Japanese)

So, 13 real games out of 100000 menu entries.

By the way "No.1in Quality" is a slight exaggeration; it feels more like #2 in quality if you know what I mean.  The light gun broke instantly upon firing it for the first time, but I ended up taking it apart and super gluing some things back together.
That's because you misread it. It's not supposed to be "number one in quality", it's "no one in quality".