IGNORED

High Score Club revisited

sku_u

Okay, since it looks like the 5200 High Score Club as it currently stands is going nowhere, I'm going to try to resurrect the High Score Club for the 5200 with some more defined rules which will be modeled after the 2600 High Score Club.

While I work on the rules, which will be added to this thread later this week, I'd like to know who, if anyone, is interested in participating? Each week, a different member will select the game and send it to me via PM. I'm not as skilled as ze_ro when it comes to HTML, so I will have to put the lists together in a less flashy manner, unless someone else would like to take care of that information. If you're interested in participating, simply post a reply in this thread.

EDIT: 15 views & no responses. If this thread gets no responses in the next day or so, I won't bother drafting any rules.

You can count me in, and maybe you should ask z_ero for some tips.

I think that uniformity between HSC's would be nice.

It would also be nice if atariage mentioned the HSC's on the main page. Might garner some more interest.

I'm sorry. I fully intended to participate in the initial attempt to get a HSC together, but it seemed an inordinate amount of time passed and a game hadn't even been chosen.

Plus, I've recently become addicted to City of Heroes. It has eaten up all my gaming time.

So, despite my fanatical love for the 5200 and its games, I can't see myself participating for the next few weeks. Then there's the matter that Front Mission 4 and the GBA Shining Force come out next month.

Too many games, too little time to actually play them. :(