IGNORED

Plastron disk cover scan

Tezz

Hi all,

I have scanned the Plastron cover (front and back). It is from the rare disk version. I don't know if it differs from the cassette version.

If anyone wants the full sized front and back cover at 300dpi let me know as it is too big (even when zipped) @ 6Mb and 2Mb to attach here ;(

post-4724-1086047782_thumb.png

Hi Tezz,

the box has been scanned already and can be found - along with the manual - at Atarimania :ponder:

As I was told by one of the authors of Plastron recently, cassette and disk version, both came in the same box.

The rarity of the game may be discussed in the forum section at Atarimania.

Scans of other rare stuff not yet submitted to Atarimania are highly appreciated. E-mail me for details (scan resolution etc.).

André

André Scans of other rare stuff not yet submitted to Atarimania are highly appreciated. E-mail me for details (scan resolution etc.).
Hi André, I have literally 100s of original games on tape/disk, I think I single handedly kept the Atari games scene alive!! :) Also helped that Red Rats Shop "Atari World" was near my house! If you have a list of covers that you are seeking, I may have some of them! I can certainly scan them to include in the website. I'll e-mail later on..

Tezz ;)

Hi Andre, Just had a quick look at the scan of Plastron on the Atarimania site, The scan online is a rather rough, the scan I have is very good quality if you like, I can e-mail it to you to replace it.

Do you have a list of rarities that you could post here?

Regards.

Hi Tezz,

Hi Andre, Just had a quick look at the scan of Plastron on the Atarimania site, The scan online is a rather rough,

at Atarimania there are thousands of scans available, not only for covers but for manuals too. We have chosen this rather slow resolution since memory requirements and loading time are cut down considerably.

André

Plastron I am working on releasing the the mac 65 files for this game will let you know when and where soon
Hi Andy, That'll be great. Will look out for that. Hope you've managed to solve the SIO2PC problem!

André We have chosen this rather slow resolution since memory requirements and loading time are cut down considerably.
Hi André, it was the quality of the original cover that I was refering to, it looks a little dog eared and the scan is rather faded. If I resize and JPEG my scan to around 60% this would create a very small file size but still leave the scan clear and clean looking. Just a suggestion, if you wanted to replace it. Love the Atarimania site by the way it's a great resource of information. I will e-mail later today for the list of covers that you are looking for. Hope I can add some missing ones for you. Tezz ;)

Hi,

Plastron I am working on releasing the the mac 65 files for this game will let you know when and where soon

:love:

Hi André, it was the quality of the original cover that I was refering to, it looks a little dog eared and the scan is rather faded. If I resize and JPEG my scan to around 60% this would create a very small file size but still leave the scan clear and clean looking.

As said earlier: any submissions are highly appreciated :) Width of the scans should not exceed 600 Pixels and the file format must be JPG (quality 75% or file not bigger than 120k). Of course, any submission will be credited accordingly.

André