IGNORED

Hey Everyone!!

Flexured

LOL no. That old cart is packed up in my closet still, mostly likely just some dumb college project or ex-atari employee's silly joke.

These days I've been too busy running around to even notice, looks like this place has grown significantly though, probably the best site on the net for classic gaming stuff. Good job everyone!

Fabled? *laugh* no. I'm just some dude.

Admittedly we all had a rough introduction but that was a long time ago. I did make a few friends here however and I've dropped by to say Hello again.

Hopefully this time ruffle a minimal amount of feathers in the process.

LOL no. That old cart is packed up in my closet still' date=' mostly likely just some dumb college project or ex-atari employee's silly joke. [/quote']

If that's the case, why not send it to AA to test and dump so you can clear the air? :wink:

Good point' date=' though is anyone this interested in something this lame. I sold my atari and collection like over a year ago :)[/quote']

Excuses, excuses, look if you lied, about it, just admit it and things will blow over. If not, send it to someone who can check it out and see what it is. It's that simple. No one's going to take you seriously around here if you continue with the excuses.

For those of you who don't remember: I cancelled eBay auctions in 2000 and 2002 because in the first case 1) People questioned it's authenticity (I didn't even know what I -possibily- had at the time and wanted some time for the community to figure it out) and in the second case I 2) Received an email directly from the game's creator who stated it was likely not authentic. Bids were getting over 4 grand and it just isn't fair to expect people to pay that for a piece of plastic that probably isn't what people think it is according to the developer himself.

So that's the final word on it. I still have it (just for a joke, my family and i laugh about it sometimes). But outside of that it's just a lame piece of junk that has done nothing but generate controversy and turmoil.

And for all you people out there still sending me offers you need to just stop because it's not for sale or going anywhere (except possibly to be 'dumped' someday when I find or meet someone with the correct technology to perform that operation).

-Flexured

For those of you who don't remember: I cancelled eBay auctions in 2000 and 2002 because in the first case 1) People questioned it's authenticity (I didn't even know what I -possibily- had at the time and wanted some time for the community to figure it out) and in the second case I 2) Received an email directly from the game's creator who stated it was likely not authentic. Bids were getting over 4 grand and it just isn't fair to expect people to pay that for a piece of plastic that probably isn't what people think it is according to the developer himself.

So that's the final word on it. I still have it (just for a joke' date=' my family and i laugh about it sometimes). But outside of that it's just a lame piece of junk that has done nothing but generate controversy and turmoil.

And for all you people out there still sending me offers you need to just stop because it's not for sale or going anywhere (except possibly to be 'dumped' someday when I find or meet someone with the correct technology to perform that operation).

-Flexured[/quote']

Aha, whatever. :roll:

.... (except possibly to be 'dumped' someday when I find or meet someone with the correct technology to perform that operation).

-Flexured

Here's a link to where you can find some information on folks who do this sort of thing' date=' very reliable too. Link