IGNORED

Hey Everyone!!

Flexured

And for all you people out there still sending me offers you need to just stop because it's not for sale or going anywhere (except possibly to be 'dumped' someday when I find or meet someone with the correct technology to perform that operation).

-Flexured

Um, I believe that exact offer was made to you. I'm sure it would still stand now if you just allow it.

LMFAO

I suppose some virtual $$$ from a virtual person for a virtual cart. :lol:

someday when I find or meet someone with the correct technology to perform that operation?? Whose dumping the rom....Mr Rogers and King Friday- :lolblue: :thumbsdown:

Dude, If you have it send it to someone here at Atari Age such as Albert, CPUWIZ, Atari Protos.....get the point!......

Cheers

8)

I think that was what he was attempting to do. But the Airworld hoax is going to stick with him no matter what. And trying to cover yet again by claiming things like:

* it's packed away

* all my equipment was sold

* it's lost

* I don't trust anyone to dump it

* etc.

...will have the opposite effect if he wants to put it behind him.

Well people keep replying so I thought I'd try to answer any questions I can (though ignoring that ONE subject no matter how insistant everyone on getting me on the subject :P )

Well that subject (your BIG lie) is what keeps you alienated on this forum. What you need to do is send any prototype carts you may have out to be dumped so you can prove yourself. Why wouln't you want to prove that you have something. And for not proving what you have you are either stupid' date=' lying or both. :roll:

So until you clear the air about that [i']subject[/i]. Nobody will like you here I can guarantee that.

Look here, you either have someone dump the effing ROM that you claim to have, or you get the hell out of here.

Pick one or the other.

There are folks here who take Atari seriously. You're making a mockery of these good folks and attempting to tarnish something that most members take quite seriously.