IGNORED

Please help! I'm looking for a game I used to play......

miss_ping

Hi,

I'm looking for a game I played 20 years ago... :sad:

It is not Chopper Command but it's with a chopper too....

What I can remember is that you have to shoot at flying targets and at the end of the level you have to fly through a hole to get more fuell...and there is a level where it is dark and you can see when you fire!

Do you know what the name of this game is? Please let me know!!!

greetzzz miss_ping :D

That's exactly what I was thinking too, moycon. I was about to post it when I saw that Nathan suggested Super Cobra. Couldn't remember if S.C. had those dark levels or not since I haven't played it much.

In Planet Patrol you fuel up by setting down on a landingstrip and there is a little fuel truck that drives out. If that helps you remember anything, miss_ping.

Maybe there's a foreign hack of this??? I see that this is posted from the Netherlands.

By the way....I saw some Planet Patrol-games on Ebay, do you know if I can play them on my Atari? Because of the America-Europe difference...

I recently got some games from America and it seems like they are slightly bigger then my t.v. screen but they are playable...

Well, it seems like you already know that there are PAL games that are made for Europe and Australia and NTSC which are made to play on North American systems, but we have had people here say that a PAL game has worked just fine on there NTSC T.V. and the other way around, but if I were you, I would just try to get the PAL games which you know will work well on your system, unless your a big time collector who will buy anything Atari they don't already have.

:ponder: :) :idea:

Hey another Dutch member, welcome! If you have any questions regarding TV standards, feel free to ask (or PM me). Just remember that NTSC games may play on a PAL tv set, but that the colors are way off. (just try to play an NTSC Pitfall on a PAL tv set, everything is blue!)

Welcome on AtariAge!