IGNORED

- AA GAME OF THE WEEK -

ANTHONY ATARI

OMEGA RACE

Omega race was made by CBS

To play omega race you need a peripheral called a booster-grip adaptor, something I have never even seen. But if you dont have one, you can simply use a clolecovision controller instead. Omega Race is unique because it requires 2 buttons instead of just one. That why you need to use the coleco controller. One button gives your ship the gas, the other is the fire button. you cant play the game correctly with a 2600 joystick (although i used to do that because i didnt know)

In Omega race, you are in another world galaxy or something, in outer space. your ship controlls the same as the Asteroids ship, Space War ship, or Gravitar ship. this game is really fun because you need to use the 2 buttons. It also allows you to fire more than 1 bullet at a time, unlike some other games. You have to fly around and blow up enemy ships. this game is really fun and challenging. Its a real test of being avle to multitask. you have to:

manuver your ship

fire at enemys

avoid their fire

avoid crashing

all at the same time!

The guy who drives the enemy command ship is a real pro shooter. Shoot that bastard before he shoots you!

Its really fun shooting at and blowing up these guys!

If you like Asteroids, you will love Omega Race. If you havent played with this one much, try it out and use your Coleco controller. Also, this game has really cool sounds.

How many points can you score?