IGNORED

What's you favorite Paddle Game?

Kenwood

It is an undocumented feature.

Try this:

(Its a bit tedious but it works and makes the game play way more fun. I got the idea from the label picture of the guy holding two paddles).

1.) plug a joystick into slot 1

2.) push down on the joystick so the plunger goes down all the way (now get ready)

3.) hit the button and as soon as you do' date=' swap the joystick for a set of paddles.

4.) grab the paddles -- you should have plenty of time before the ball actually comes down. now each paddle controls one side just like a real pinball table.[/quote']

I guess you could do that with pinball, too. It would be a pain when you need to shoot it again.

I guess you could do that with pinball' date=' too. It would be a pain when you need to shoot it again.[/quote']

This would suck all of the fun out of Video Pinball! The whole point of the game is the "nudge" effect!

Gotta get that number rollover 47 times in a row!

It is an undocumented feature.

Try this:

(Its a bit tedious but it works and makes the game play way more fun. I got the idea from the label picture of the guy holding two paddles).

1.) plug a joystick into slot 1

2.) push down on the joystick so the plunger goes down all the way (now get ready)

3.) hit the button and as soon as you do' date=' swap the joystick for a set of paddles.

4.) grab the paddles -- you should have plenty of time before the ball actually comes down. now each paddle controls one side just like a real pinball table.[/quote']

I guess you could do that with pinball, too. It would be a pain when you need to shoot it again.

Then just plug a Y-adapter into port 1. Joystick in one port, paddles in the other. Plunger with joystick, flippers with paddles. No swapping. :-)

I'm going to have to try this...

Atari paddles are lousy for pinball anyway' date=' because the button on the right side ill be in a bad position.

The best way to control pinball was on the old Apple II Raster Blaster. The paddles had a button on both sides.[/quote']

its just cool to be holding one flipper in each hand the normal way you would hold a paddle controller. Try it, you'll see ;)

Atari paddles are lousy for pinball anyway' date=' because the button on the right side ill be in a bad position.

The best way to control pinball was on the old Apple II Raster Blaster. The paddles had a button on both sides.[/quote']

its just cool to be holding one flipper in each hand the normal way you would hold a paddle controller. Try it, you'll see ;)

Yeah just like in Bumper Bash. I too think that control scheme is pretty neat myself :D