IGNORED

where do u guys buy all ur games?

Nall3k

half of my 7800 games came from Big Lots in the late 80's, early 90's for $1 to $3 per game (alien brigade was $2)

7 or 8 games i paid retail back when the system came out

the rest from ebay, oshea's (when they were $2 each), atari2600.com, and a few atariage members helped me complete my collection, but complete for me is a cart and manual :D

but complete for me is a cart and manual :D

Hey! I want my Fatal Run box back then ;)

I think trading is a great way to get 7800 games because the 7800 isn't as popular as other systems so you won't see games for it in the wild as often as 2600 or NES games.

Finding Atari stuff in the wild is tough anymore. If there is any to be found its usually snapped up by ignorant ebay sellers trying to get $100 for that rare combat cart  :roll:

I don't think the sellers are ignorant, as much as they hope the buyers are.

Ahh Ebay - where everything is "new and rare!"

:P

Ahh Ebay - where everything is "new and rare!"

:P

And "mint!" (well, mint flavored, anyhow)

I still get pretty much everything by thrift/flea hunting. The pickings were never better for me than my first year (back in '93), but I still find a few things now and then.

Local resalers and pawn shops & junk. As a matter of fact, most of my games came from my local GameXchange within the last 12 months.

The rest, 5 of them, I got from directly from Atari along with my 7800 via mail-order back in '85. Still have the pink atari receipt somewhere. (Should probably scan it if/when I find the thing again).

when i go garage sale i look for the signs of a family who migth have had kids in the 80's. i for garage sales with other 80's related junk on display like big wheels , pogo balls, and toys from the 80,s. that and outdoor flea markets