IGNORED

My custom game cases :)

Ive been scanning my boxed games and with the cases I got from www.mediacases.com Ive been putting my loose games in cases so every one of my orphaned games can have a home. :D By default,the Atari manuals do not fit in those cases,but Ive been scanning those too...resizing them to fit and printing them out(besides ,most of my loosies have no manuals anywayz.... :) )Whadda ya think?? Pics below

post-4102-1088947289_thumb.jpg

post-4102-1088947290_thumb.jpg

post-4102-1088947291_thumb.jpg

post-4102-1088947292_thumb.jpg

post-4102-1088947293_thumb.jpg

What Ive been doing is buying up Atari games in their boxes and scanning them (no scissors involved :roll: ) :) ACD Fotoslate 3.0 is what I use to print the manuals/covers out.Its got the option to create a custom template,then I fit the scanned image inside it (once I create the size it needs ta be).And to create the covers ,I use 8 1/2 x 14 in. paper so it would be long enough to cover the entire outside plastic case.Then ,using a ruler and razor,I straight cut the printed out product so it looks somewhat professional :D

How did you fit the 5200 carts in there?!?!?! I was gonna buy those but you showed that they didnt fit!!  

Also, can you fit CBS carts in those????

By default, 5200 or NES games dont fit.But using a razor,I trimmed out the inside molding plastic .Then,Im able to fit whichever game I need from those systems :)

Oh and Breakpack, those look great man!  Weren't you starting out with real boxes & hacking up first time around though? I seem to remember a slightly different method at first.  I think scans are a much better alternative! ;)
Yup ,but at the time I didnt have a scanner,or the template software that helps me resize the artwork.... :ponder: :(