IGNORED

Documentation for Supra Hard Drive Interface

Triads

Anyone have DOCS &/or software for the Supra Hard Drive Interface? It seems this is another piece of hardware thats falled thru the cracks..

I was given some info the Bob Klass now owns the rights to Supra, if anyone has his email address that would help alot..

Any responses would be greatly appreciated

Triads. :D

Thanks for the address... Come to find out, Bob Klass no longer owns the rights to Supra.. That is now a Video 61 child..

Anyway, if anyone has the documentation for this thing, I would greatly appreciate a copy..

Triads

Thanks for the address... Come to find out, Bob Klass no longer owns the rights to Supra.. That is now a Video 61 child..

Anyway, if anyone has the documentation for this thing, I would greatly appreciate a copy..

Triads

Yes i have, BUT, the supra stuff is packed away in a box in the basement, and its a " i'll get to it as soon as i can " kinda thing.. He said he will send it to me, which im grateful, but it doesnt help me right now.. So im hoping someone has it in the mean time.. If not, then I wait for the mail to arrive.

Triads