IGNORED

David Crane moonlit as an actor before he joined Atari

mos6507

No wonder what happened to The Dig!  All that source code was overwritten with ARKII and Batgirl??  Oh, the tragedy! :x

Actually, what happened is I started getting billed an extra $100 a month because of the amount of diskspace the message index and the file attachments were taking up, so I'm in the process of trying to host it off my cable modem instead.

I think it was made by Filmation who was doing the Shazam and Isis shows around the same time. Low budget sets, bad acting, bad scripts, and I remember one show where Robbie the Robot made a guest appearance.

From what I barely remember, it took place in the future after nuclear war had turned civilization back to the cavemen. And they rode around in a wierd looking Spaceship/SUV thing saving people. Basically it was Star Trek on land, with a chimpanzee.

I think it was made by Filmation who was doing the Shazam and Isis shows around the same time. Low budget sets, bad acting, bad scripts, and I remember one show where Robbie the Robot made a guest appearance.

From what I barely remember, it took place in the future after nuclear war had turned civilization back to the cavemen. And they rode around in a wierd looking Spaceship/SUV thing saving people. Basically it was Star Trek on land, with a chimpanzee.

You don't have to strain your brain in this thread about David Crane:

http://www.70slivekidvid.com/ark.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/ark2/home.html

It was my Damnation Alley fix after I read the book and everyone else but me saw the movie and said it was pretty neat :( Then I saw the movie...and I wished that I just stuck with the book. :x

I wonder if the screenwriter even read the three-paragraph summary of the book on the back??