IGNORED

What, no more multicarts?

rayik

Mr. Do! would be an awesome addition! Was there an Atari 8bit computer version of the game?

I have one of these multicarts coming my way. Like JB, I'm one of those crazies that likes the 5200 controllers over the 2600 controllers so playing these conversions on a 5200 will be a welcome addition :D

Spy Hunter (w/ 2nd button support) and O'Reily's Mine done today.  Going to check out the various Pac-Mans next weekend.

Steve

It'd be nice if someone could somehow combine the good traits from them all, cause like I said two out of the three (from what I can remember) the monster logic is all messed up.

The do things like reverse directions (a big no no), as well as go into forbidden areas (there are certain sections of the maze they only can go one way), etc.

Mr. Do! would be an awesome addition!  Was there an Atari 8bit computer version of the game?

I have one of these multicarts coming my way.  Like JB, I'm one of those crazies that likes the 5200 controllers over the 2600 controllers so playing these conversions on a 5200 will be a welcome addition :D

Yes there was! It's pretty awesome too. I have the .atr if you need it. It runs perfectly via MESS.

I'm with you with the 5200 sticks, but I don't know that Mr Do would work too well with it tho....

Just did Chicken and Crossfire. :D

Mr. Do I believe it too big to work in 16k of RAM.  :(

Steve

Bah! You just need inspiration!

ITHINKICANITHINKICANITHINKICAN....................

train.gif

Then again...I have no clue about 16k ram from 32k from 8k so you are likely right of course....

Max size for a 5200 cart (without bankswitching is 16k).  So any game above 16k in size is gonna be hard to do and most likely not possible.

Actually, max size is 32K for a 5200 cart, and 16K for a 400/800 cart, but there is only 16K of RAM in the 5200.

As long as a game isn't bigger than 32K, and doesn't need more than 16K of RAM, it can be made to work. :)

-Bry

Max size for a 5200 cart (without bankswitching is 16k).  So any game above 16k in size is gonna be hard to do and most likely not possible.

Actually, max size is 32K for a 5200 cart, and 16K for a 400/800 cart, but there is only 16K of RAM in the 5200.

As long as a game isn't bigger than 32K, and doesn't need more than 16K of RAM, it can be made to work. :)

-Bry

Whoop silly me. Dunno what I was thinking.