IGNORED

Label glue

keilbaca

I've been simply using Scotch double-sided tape to repair my cart labels or to reattach ones that have been completely removed.  I have no idea what the long-term implications are but it seems to work fine.

Voch

I use double sided tape as well, works great. The only advice I can give you is make sure you get the tape to the very edge of the label with out sticking it out in under it. If you stick it out in under it then it looks crappy, but if you don't get it close to the edge the lebel starts to peel up and the rest wont, so eventually it will crease and or tear off.

Hope this helps,

James

• 4 weeks later...

Oddly enough, I actually use a UHU stick. It's intended for paper on paper, but it has just enough stick to adhere it to plastic. It's probably not as permanent a solution, but it works, and it's probably not as harmful to labels as a liquid or penetrating glue, since it stays on the surface.

I use Elmers Glue Stick :) Works like a charm. I stayed away from using double sided tape because of experience using it on posters in the past. If the tape starts to wear out, it will peel from the cartridge easy enough, but you will have a heck of a time peeling it from the label without tearing it.