IGNORED

Multi-cart

Charlie_

Hey guys. I just sent Sean Kelly the money for a 5200 multi-cart. I was just wondering how many of you out there have one and are you pleased with it? Is it generally easy to switch between games? I'm really excited about it. I've always wanted a 5200. Now i have one. I had to rebuild a controller to play, but it works great now. With the multi-cart I wont have to do that ebay thing to get the games i want. I'm a player more than a collector. I'll leave collecting to the 2600. :-)

Charlie

I recently emailed Sean asking what games are on it and price. I really want one too, to get Stargate and Xevious and some others!

Once you get it (2 weeks waiting period I think?) post back here.

I didn't order it yet because I've been blowing to much $$$ on other games (as usual) and the wife would ruin the fun once she noticed a $125+ withdrawal for an 'old game'.

Perhaps I should start embezzling funds from crib fare...

I will post about it when I get it. Did you get a list of games from him? Maybe its stupid of me, but he says all data avaliable for the system. (except that one game) So my best guess was if you to go the rarity guide here at Atariage.com, all the games with a rom for download should be on the cart. Think this is accurate?

Charlie

Sean is a great guy and his 5200 Multi is very nicely done. Yes, there are more roms available now, but it is extra work to add them in and redo the process, so I believe that this only gets done very infrequently. I'm sure the 84+ games included will keep you busy for some time though!

The Vectrex Multi is equally as nice, if you have that system too.