IGNORED

Special Edition Boxes

Cap5750

What was special about the Special Edition boxes?

From what I can tell there isn't a difference in the games...it's only a box that says Special Edition on it. :)

For example, I have a backgammon box that is this way. Yet none of the materials mention it..again...it's only on the box.

Was this a ploy used to get people to buy a game like backgammon in the first place? :D

Cap

Is it really specific to the 2600 though, or are there possibly wallets out there in thrifts, closets, with the Superman on them from the same time possibly exact same deals?  :ponder:

I wouldn't be surprised.

Does anyone have a photo / scan of the wallet? I can't seem to find one and am a little fuzzy on remembering the details of what the graphic actually looked like.

Is it really specific to the 2600 though, or are there possibly wallets out there in thrifts, closets, with the Superman on them from the same time possibly exact same deals?  :ponder:

I wouldn't be surprised.

Does anyone have a photo / scan of the wallet? I can't seem to find one and am a little fuzzy on remembering the details of what the graphic actually looked like.

I am disappointed that after all this time, you still can't use the search function. :P

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...p=431993#431993

I wouldn't be surprised.

I am disappointed that after all this time, you still can't use the search function. :P

Yeah, yeah. I got that, Mr. Smarty-Pants!

I meant a picture of the actual wallet! :P

I wouldn't be surprised.

I dont see know wallet With origingal shrinkl on it. :roll: :D