IGNORED

Activision Anthology 25th Anniversary Patch / Reward COIN

Klove

Hey All!

I thought this might be fun, so let's give it a go.

Those of you who attended this year's E3 show, know that Activision was handing out 25th Anniversay T-Shirts and Silver Foil / Chocolate coins to whomever stopped by the booth. Needless to say, they ran out of these pretty fast. Lucky for me, I have my connections and managed to get '1' Box of these puppies. "The coins that is." ;-)

I'm not sure, but I thik there may be 100 to a box. I haven't counted yet, but I will, shortly.

Anyway, this got me to thinkin'... well.. we didn't actually have any sort of patch or reward system for the Anthology Playstation 2 project, or it's two (2) prototypes. I had hoped our Marketing group would get behind this idear, but they didn't.

In the spirit of old Activision, I thought.. "Why not hand these out as a reward for those who are able obtain all of the game patches on the cork board?"

So... Here's what I propose. I'll send out a Silver Foil / Chocolate coin and a numbered "Congrats!" letter on today's Activision Letterhead to everyone who's able to send me a picture of the following...

- A TV Screen displaying the Activision Anthology corkboard with every patch unlocked on it.

This giveaway will only last as long as I have these coins.

As soon as I know how many coins I've got to give away, I'll go-ahead a and post more details.

DO NOT START SENDING IN SNAPSHOTS RIGHT AWAY, AS I WILL IGNORE AND THROW AWAY ALL OF THEM!!!!

I'll let you know the date as to when you can start flooding my Acti Mailbox. I should have this ready to go VERY SHORTLY.

Thanks 'n' Post Ya' Again Soon!

Sadly' date=' those of us who hate Sony and its game systems will have to sit this one out.[/quote']

Well, that would be your problem and I don't think we all need to hear about it AGAIN, and again, and again....

Give it up dude, nobody wants to hear what you are preaching. :|

Hey guys,

I'm very new to this Atari Age Forum and have a question. Can someone tell me a little about the 25th Activision Anniversary patch(s)? Is this worth getting a whole new system for or should I stick with the Atari 2600?

Thanks,

Bedrock

I'm very impressed with this Atari following.....I had know idea!

This whole thing makes me feel like a kid at Christmas again! :D

By the way I just purchased "Thrust" Platinum edition as well as Asteroids DC+....Outstanding

[/u]

I WAS AT THE E3 SHOW THIS YEAR! A FRIEND WORKS FOR A GAMING MAGAZINE AND HE SNUCK ME IN. THE RETRO BOOTH WAS SO NEAT TO SEE ALL THOSE OLD GAMES AGAIN. I BOUGHT A ATARI UNIT AFTER SEEING THAT AMAZING AREA. ARE YOU WITH THOSE CLASSIC GAMER EXPO KEN? THEY HAD A BIG ACTIVISION DISPLAY SO I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GUYS! ARE YOU GUYS DOIN GTHAT AGAIN FOR NEXT YEARS E3 SHOW? I HOPE SO