IGNORED

My First Wild Find!!! :-D

rockman_x_2002

Hey folks,

Just got home not long ago. Did a little sight-seeing and thrift/pawn/flea marketing. And finally it paid off.

Last shop I stopped at I found five Atari carts. Four commons: Asteroids, Combat, Super Breakout, and Star Raiders. I passed on those because I already had them. Feeling that the shop didn't have anything else, I grabbed up the Super Breakout cart that had apparently fallen off into a box below the table and was going to place it back with the other four carts. And lo, I found a fifth cart.

And so today, I snatched up a copy of The Earth Dies Screaming for $1. Could've bought the other games for $1 each too (and that was just her asking price), but I'm only looking for titles that I don't have right now.

Not a significant find, but for my area, it's a wonder I even found so much as a Combat cart. Much less anything rarer than a 4.

So I bought my game, and left the little shop... screaming of course. :D

So I bought my game' date=' and left the little shop... screaming of course. :D[/quote']

Kinda like Homer leaving the restaurant when he was hypnotized and they couldn't undo it? :D

Eh, something like that. Though I went next door to Big Lots and bought two PC games on clearance for $3.75 each. :D By then the screaming wore off.

So I bought my game' date=' and left the little shop... screaming of course. :D[/quote']

Kinda like Homer leaving the restaurant when he was hypnotized and they couldn't undo it? :D

Eh, something like that. Though I went next door to Big Lots and bought two PC games on clearance for $3.75 each. :D By then the screaming wore off.

Sorry. I guess you're not familiar with the reference. No problem but it was funny as heck (sorry didn't mean to curse ;) )

Sorry. I guess you're not familiar with the reference. No problem but it was funny as heck (sorry didn't mean to curse ;) )

Actually to be perfectly honest I never really got a good chance to watch. Have no idea why, though. Just always stuck to my other "tried and true" animated series, y'know. That and I spent more time playing games than watching cartoons in the first place. :P

Besides, my humor level is way out of whack today. It's been one of those days, y'know. :D