IGNORED

Carts with switches

weezle

Howdee,

i posted this up in the rarity forum, but got no response.

I have these two carts with switches on them. Wanting to know if anyone else owns them or knows the rarity of them. I picked them up from the Phillipenes.

SPACEVISION, 8 game cart, 1 switch on the front and two on the spine. Games on it are: Demon Attack, Laser Blast, Mega Force, Dragon Fire, Five Eagle, Pitfall, Fireman,and Fire Fox.

BIT, 4 game cart, 2 switches on the front, games include: Space Tunnel, Phantom Tank, Bobby is going home and Mr. Postman.

Let me know even if you haven't heard of them!

Value:

Well, some people hate bootlegs, others (like me) love them simply for their oddness. (Like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get ;) ) No way of putting a price tag on them. I got mine for 2 Euro's I think. Don't expect a goldmine. I think the Brazillian and BIT carts with switches are a bit more valuable.

Fakes:

Technically they are all fakes, as they are bootlegs. You mean by fake that the switches don't work? Then why go through the trouble of adding the switches to the cart? This would only cost more.