IGNORED

Atari 5200 Bristles

Atari2600.com

So was I the only one that thought they put the serial number stickers in a bad spot? I know it is nice to have it "sealed" but getting a reproduction and having to take off and move a sticker just to get the game out isn't that cool.

I just ended up moving it to the bottom flap of the box. (Mine is either 13 or 73. They made their 1 look like a 7. But I am pretty sure they haven't sold 70+ copies of this yet)

So was I the only one that thought they put the serial number stickers in a bad spot? I know it is nice to have it "sealed" but getting a reproduction and having to take off and move a sticker just to get the game out isn't that cool.

I just ended up moving it to the bottom flap of the box. (Mine is either 13 or 73. They made their 1 look like a 7. But I am pretty sure they haven't sold 70+ copies of this yet)

I pulled the cart out of the bottom. ;) & mine was #83 of 100 :ponder: Maybe they have?

I pulled the cart out of the bottom. ;) & mine was #83 of 100 :ponder: Maybe they have?

I doubt it. I think they're being sent randomly. Mine is #9 of 100.

Yeah, I thought the sticker was in a bad place. It would have been better on the cartridge, or somewhere else on the box. I didn't think to open it from the bottom, because I thought the cartridge was only accessible from the top, like most 5200 games.

I pretty much destroyed it getting it off, and then where do you put it? It's a shame because they did such a nice job with the box and label.

I find the game almost unplayable with an analog controller, looks like it needs a digital controller.

Chris

Allan,

Thats the way I prepared them, I dont know if they actually got manufactured that way yet though.

I am thinking they were because in the announcement by Atari2600.com they mentioned the unique serial number.

"Each copy of BRISTLES has an internal serial number within the game code which matches the external number." :D

In case its not in the manual, heres a clue on finding this egg: you need two controllers plugged in to find the code.

Steve

Mine arrived DOA, unfortunately.  Still no reply from atari2600.com on a replacement.  Oh well, it's only money, right?

He's away until the end of the month. Try dropping him a PM here at AA in October. ;)

Yep, he is definately gone this month.

Must be nice. :sad:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...