IGNORED

Pretty Sweet Find in Canada/s Fleamarkets

Adonick

Well, they aren't so much Atari, but they are oldschool gaming related!

I got 1 NES deck with all hookups and two controllers

Mario 3

Kid Icarus (In box)

Ice Hockey

SMB/Dkhunt

Blades of Steel

City Connection

Baseball

Kung Fu

Dr. Mario

Tetris

Double Dragon

for 22 CDN = 16 USD.

And I got a Genesis with 3 controllers and all hookups with

Battletoads

Strider

Fatal Labyrinth (This game is god awful)

Saint Sword

Golden Axe

Faery Tale (EA Games, weird cart)

Sonic 2

Eternal Champions

Rocket Knight Adventures

for 10 CDN or 7.50 USD.

Not bad I don't think. :idea:

There's a forum called "Classic Gaming General" that would be perfect for this post.  :roll:

What a rude comment. You would figure with 14 trillion posts or whatever you have, you might say to yourself, "gee, i've made some bad posts before, both mundane posts, and posts in a wrong category. Maybe I will NICELY and without STUPID RETARDED ROLLING EYES RETARDICONS, tell this NEW...(and hey, this site NEEDS new mebers), member where his post would fit better"...

But alas, To have the chance to be a jerk, and pad your already over inflated post count, outweighed the chance to welcome a new member, and to congratulate him on his find. Too bad there are four or five mebers on this site who constantly chase away new people by doing such garbage.

By the way,

Those finds were great. It's harder to find good stuff uyp here in Canada sometimes! The price you paid was also great...Especially for comes in box material!!!

It's also nice to see a new member.....And I could give a flying Monkey f**k where you post anything. I enjoyed the read here, just as much as I would have in classics.

Better learn your retardicons though, it's the shortest rudest way to catch up in posts to some people around here.

There's a forum called "Classic Gaming General" that would be perfect for this post.  :roll:

What a rude comment. You would figure with 14 trillion posts or whatever you have, you might say to yourself, "gee, i've made some bad posts before, both mundane posts, and posts in a wrong category. Maybe I will NICELY and without STUPID RETARDED ROLLING EYES RETARDICONS, tell this NEW...(and hey, this site NEEDS new mebers), member where his post would fit better"...

But alas, To have the chance to be a jerk, and pad your already over inflated post count, outweighed the chance to welcome a new member, and to congratulate him on his find. Too bad there are four or five mebers on this site who constantly chase away new people by doing such garbage.

By the way,

Those finds were great. It's harder to find good stuff uyp here in Canada sometimes! The price you paid was also great...Especially for comes in box material!!!

It's also nice to see a new member.....And I could give a flying Monkey f**k where you post anything. I enjoyed the read here, just as much as I would have in classics.

Better learn your retardicons though, it's the shortest rudest way to catch up in posts to some people around here.

Who the hell are you?

And people should be able to read that there are separate forums for other gaming systems.

By the way,

Who the hell are you?

And people should be able to read that there are separate forums for other gaming systems.

I guess you can't take what you dish out.

And, in answer to your question, I have been around these boards longer than you. I just don't fill them up with lame one liners and retardicons.

Adonick Welcome, its olny usualy like that (above) in the Politics and Religion forum. IF you scroll down in the index you will see the forum http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=17 "Classic Gaming General"

@ the other two...

Whoa, guys tone it down please or take it PM. :_(

Kepone, if you don't scroll all the way down you might miss that forum and its discription.

Devil's Ad. , that's not what your joined date indicates, maybe if you PM Albert he can fix your date joined or something...