IGNORED

Gyruss glitches

Chris-in-NJ

I've experienced two bugs in Gyruss in the few days I've had it:

1. Once, I finished shooting all the ships, yet the stage didn't end until I crashed into a meteorite. I was moving around for more than 30 seconds before this happened.

2. Another time, the last two ships I shot stayed on the screen unmoving while my ship warped to the next stage. I could run into them and nothing happened.

Have these ever happened to anyone else here?

PS Don't the enemy ships, when they're yellow, look just like Corn Pops? :roll:

I've experienced two bugs in Gyruss in the few days I've had it:

1. Once, I finished shooting all the ships, yet the stage didn't end until I crashed into a meteorite. I was moving around for more than 30 seconds before this happened.

This occurs in the A8 version of the game, too. I recall being three warps from earth -- with my last ship -- when this glitch popped up one time.

2. Another time, the last two ships I shot stayed on the screen unmoving while my ship warped to the next stage. I could run into them and nothing happened.

[/quote

I've never seen this one, though.

I, too, have had the first glitch you speak of happen to me on the 5200 version of this game. You destroy everything, and then asteroids continue to come at you. I couldn't figure out anything but letting the asteroid hit me. Just another video game that gets the occasional cheap-shot on you.