IGNORED

Skeet Shoot PAL?

YOK-dfa

Just picked up a Skeet Shoot from Apollo, but i'm not sure if it's the NTSC or PAL version. Does anyone know if there even is a PAL version of this game?

Yup; there is one. I own a copy but it's the only copy I've ever seen on eBay... (not been looking much of late though!). It exists, but like other PAL Apollo games, it's certainly not common. Only way to check is to compare it with a known NTSC copy (or the AA screenshot!).

Does anyone know if there even is a PAL version of this game?

There certainly is one, yes. I have a CIB PAL copy and a few months ago I had a loose cart which I sold to someone in the UK...can't remember his name...ooh I know now, it was Spirantho :wink:

Like Spirantho said it's quite hard to find it in PAL. I for one wasn't sure if the loose one was PAL but I just compared it with my boxed one and the colors were the same.

I can send you a screenshot if you like...

It would be so much easier if it was indicated on the label :|

Anyway, i did compare the screen to the screen shot in the AA database and it does look the same, so i guess it's PAL. The colors are a little different, but not that much (the green on my copy is a little brighter than the green in the screen shot for example).

Cheers,

Raymond