IGNORED

Announcement: New set of Shirts: "Atari Duds"

Atari Charles

After many emails from people, I decided to open my line of Atari Based shirts simply called "Atari Duds" named after my website of the same name.

http://www.cafeshops.com/atari_duds

The prices are priced pretty low and the designs and pics are all my own inspired by various characters from the Atari 2600.

Atari Charles

Do the images on the shirts look cheap. Well, that is an opinion. And you know what they say about opinions?

The Pac-Man puppet, which was the blunt of many jokes and that garnered much interest from people on this site and other sites, needed to get out there. The pictures are low rez(used my older digital camera at the time), but funny and in good spirit.

The Pac-Man and ET images are parodies of stinker-games that were a big let-downs in the day of the Atari 2600. A few are also inspired by rumors about the Atari Landfill and alternate versions of Pac-Man that may or may not be true.

I had heaps of emails and a number of PMs regarding the graphics and pictures featured on these shirts(when they were just graphics), so I decided to create a cafe press store and offer a few of these items very slightly above cost(I think I make one or two bucks on each sale at the most).

So, yes some of pics are low rez and all of the pics range from silly to stupid. Remember the Atari 2600's games are low rez by todays standards and these are parodies of those games, individuals, and characters.

Atari Charles

PS.. There will be more products in the upcoming days with different pics, graphics, etc.