IGNORED

Pics of storage cabinets!!!

dykesr

I am looking for a great and "HIGH CLASS" way of storing my games and systems, i am looking at an oak cabinet that has a glass enclosure for my retro TV. I would really like some ideas on something like this or other ways to store games can you guys all post pics of stuff like this that you use to store your stuff.

Thanks

RD

This is a wood cabinet built especially for 2600 carts. The individual slots are made a plexiglass cut to fit. There 10 slots made specifically for SuperCharger cassettes and 5 made for Xonox double-enders. It fits 359 carts/cassettes total. The cabinet "closes" by sliding a panel door across the front in 2 grooves cut in the top and bottom. It even locks, although the locking "mechanism" is somewhat primitive.

The reason I include all this detail is I'm hoping to auction it at the next Philly Classic, in case anyone is interested.

post-118-1091575439_thumb.jpg

This is a wood cabinet built especially for 2600 carts. The individual slots are made a plexiglass cut to fit. There 10 slots made specifically for SuperCharger cassettes and 5 made for Xonox double-enders. It fits 359 carts/cassettes total. The cabinet "closes" by sliding a panel door across the front in 2 grooves cut in the top and bottom. It even locks, although the locking "mechanism" is somewhat primitive.

The reason I include all this detail is I'm hoping to auction it at the next Philly Classic, in case anyone is interested.

Wow, that's very nice, I can use several of those! Did you build it, or did you have someone build it for you? I'm sure it'll fetch a nice amount during the auction. :)

..Al

Wow, that's very nice, I can use several of those!  Did you build it, or did you have someone build it for you?  I'm sure it'll fetch a nice amount during the auction.  :)

..Al

It was built by a friend who put a LOT of time into it. Literally hundreds of hand-cut pieces of plexiglass, glued together to form slots that are exactly the size of 2600 carts. I would only recommend such a project to someone who has a lot of time and patience.