IGNORED

Sears version of Superman

gamesnat

How rare is this game??? We have been seeing it appear on a number of peoples want lists. I know there are different numbers on the cart...but seriously what's the deal with this cart? We've been around the hobby since 1997 and don't really remember any serious action with this cart. We've been tempted to try to either trade or sell ours but the true rarity of it seems to be quite the mystery to us at this point. Any light on the subject would be greatly appreciated!

-Games'nat

email: gamesant@yahoo.com

How rare is this game???  We have been seeing it appear on a number of peoples want lists.  I know there are different numbers on the cart...but seriously what's the deal with this cart?  We've been around the hobby since 1997 and don't really remember any serious action with this cart.  We've been tempted to try to either trade or sell ours but the true rarity of it seems to be quite the mystery to us at this point.  Any light on the subject would be greatly appreciated!

-Games'nat

email: gamesant@yahoo.com

The text label version of this game which I'm assumming you're referring to since you mentioned the numbers on the cart is uncommon, but not impossible to find. If you have a picture label Sears Superman, that's a different story. Only one has surfaced in the collecting world to date.

If you have a picture label Sears Superman, that's a different story.  Only one has surfaced in the collecting world to date.

Really? I have to check when I get home, but I'm 90% sure my picture label Superman is Sears.

:ponder: :arrow: $

Ugghhhh... I just called my wife to check it out since I'm at work. She said I have a picture label Superman mixed in with my Sears carts but it doesn't say Sears. I'm still going to check it out when I get home, but it seems to be the Atari label.

Oh well, sorry for the confusion folks.