IGNORED

What is a white Sears Tele-games system worth?

64squares

@ianoid - I agree with you on the RF cable issue - that does look like the part that is normally INSIDE the unit.

@lostmonkey - I also agree with your comments.

For those that think there is something special with the control panel bezel, look at the comparison between a telegames unit and this white unit. The telegames bezel is SILVER and to me the one on the white unit is also silver, not white. This is just a repainted telegames unit and the low quality of the pictures only help to cloud the issue. I asked a question 24 hours ago regarding the paint and have yet to hear back..... :roll:

post-41-1091726487_thumb.jpg

post-41-1091726488_thumb.jpg

All the labels and cartridge slot and switches could have EASILY been covered with paint tape before taking out the old spray paint can. When you are done painting, remove the paint tape and you're done. Not difficult at all.

This weekend I will be making a flourescent orange atari from one of my dead 4 switch systems.

I will then have a contest between two of my freinds (I think the contest will be, 'Guess what number I'm thinking of?') and let one of them 'win' it.

Then they can sell a one of a kind orange atari system that they won in a contest, just like the B.S. white one.

(Okay, I'm not going to have the contest, but I am painting one of my old dead systems to see what I can do for the fun of it. I will post pictures when I do it.)

That would be SOOO easy to paint like that. The only stuff you'd have to mask carefully would be the label on the bottom and the woodgrain. Just pull the feet off and mask a little patch to reglue them to. Might even be able to remove the label and reglue it. Actually looks like the edge of the label is peeling in the picture.

A while back I went spray paint crazy, painting all kinds of stuff. I have a peach composite monitor. :)

-paul

Yeah, looking at the original Telegames- with the white control panel (I forgot about that!) it would be a reasonably well done hoax. Doubt it would be a contest- let's hear about the contest then, eh!?

Likelihood of this being authentic in my eyes: low.

HELMET: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?

SANDURZ: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.

HELMET: What happened to then?

SANDURZ: We passed then?

HELMET: When?

SANDURZ: Just now. We're at now, now.

HELMET: Go back to then.

SANDURZ: When?

HELMET: Now.

SANDURZ: Now?

HELMET: Now.

SANDURZ: I can't.

HELMET: Why?

SANDURZ: We missed it.

HELMET: When?

SANDURZ: Just now.

HELMET: When will then be now?

SANDURZ: Soon.

HELMET: How soon?

i thought that 0 bidder (classic something) was gonna win it and then not pay, but he got removed from that auction

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the winner backs out due to being outbid, then having the highest bidder's bids removed.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the winning bidder who was using a new account to get out from paying even.

But I believe the Seller canceled those bids.. That bidder (classicsomethinganother) does have 5 retactions on his account too, but I think it would state bid retracting from the bidding history page if it was a retact. That looks like seller removed to me.

So someone might of tried to get out of this auction, and then the seller put them back in it after removing the other bidder. :ponder: