IGNORED

Are you a snob, when it comes to Sears TeleGames Carts?

Kenwood

The only Sears game I don't own yet is Maze Mania  :?  

I have Maze Mania with a picture label! (The cart, not the box).

How about a trade for your spare Activision Decathlon? I can sweeten it if needed. I will also send you a list of my other Sears carts - some are picture label.

-128bytes

Not to call you a fibber, but I think you have the Maze picture label. I don't think the Maze Mania cart was made with a pic label :ponder:

BTW, I have a spare Decathlon cart and manual if you're interested. PM me! :)

Turns out I have the Maze Mania text label cartridge. My recollection of a picture was because I still have the manual, which has the same artwork as the Atari Maze Craze picture label. Sorry for getting people's hopes up that a picture label Maze Mania exists.

• 3 months later...

My uncle was a regional manager for Sears in Arkansas, and it was during a summer vacation to his home that I was introduced to Atari. He had it set up in his basement (a sweet, very 70s, rec room/bar thing) and he got me so hooked, my parents gave me my own Atari that Christmas.

For my birthday two months later, he sent me Arcade Pinball. To this day, Arcade Pinball is the real version to me. I can't play Video Pinball... don't even own it. :)

I guess the Atari carts are nicer on the whole, but I never gave much thought. I mean the game is the same.

I grew up with a tele-game system and didn't think it any different than the "real" Ataris. Just the same thing with a different name.

I guess I never was "brand conscious"

*looks at wardrobe full of free Tshirts and bobo sneaks*

8)