IGNORED

Anyone close to me want to pick these up?

Lemmi

i will not ship these, so im looking for anyone close to me who is willing to come and pick them up or we can arrange a place to meet - i am in Lincoln Park, MI

PM me

i have a

1050 disk drive

810 disk drive

850 serial connector thingy

and a well used 410 cassette player (? does it need power from the computer for the spindels to move when you press play? just plugging it into the socket didnt work)

and a basic computing language cart

ALL UNTESTED

i also have 2 cords i have no idea what they go to, anyone know what these are for?

if no one wants them i will be trashing them really soon as garbage day is thursday, or i might take them apart just for fun then throw them away later :D :twisted:

post-541-1091566185_thumb.jpg

post-541-1091566186_thumb.jpg

Hmmm... pretty deep into Metro area. Not sure if I want to risk my 20 year old car for a few 15 year old computer stuff. I'm quite attached to all 4 wheel covers. :D

Actually it's not too bad, about 30 miles mostly on I-94. And I could mail that cable to someone who really needed one for his C64. ;)

Hmmm... pretty deep into Metro area.  Not sure if I want to risk my 20 year old car for a few 15 year old computer stuff.  I'm quite attached to all 4 wheel covers.  :D  

Actually it's not too bad, about 30 miles mostly on I-94.  And I could mail that cable to someone who really needed one for his C64.  ;)

hey i am still in the good part of metro detroit :P

i only get wheel covers stolen off my car in Taylor (when i was at work, and when a lady on her break watched a black woman take them off and leave, and didnt tell me untill the next day ) :x

the cables arent part of the freebie deal :) atleast not the monitor one, the other one might be if it doesnt belong with my atari computer have to check first :)

i just wanted to know what they were for, as ive had them for ages and i just rediscovered them :)