IGNORED

Has anyone heard anything about Distant Lands lately?

Nubian

Hey All,

You might ask where I have been for the last 2 years but Iv'e just heard about DISTANT LANDS. I mean I don't know the release date but Iv'e just seen the screenshots. My good buddy the Vectrex programmer Geofury told me about Distant Lands so now I want to know when it will be released. Maybe someone knows somthing. Please post here if you do.

I think Alpine Games is fabulous but Distant Lands would be super cool.

Regards,

Nubian.

Hi there,

Last I'd heard, its been postponed a bit. At least a year from now, possibly more. :( If you haven't checked out the Songbird site, you should. They do great stuff there to get games finished and out there for the lynx community. I'm with you on this game, I would really like to see it finished soon, but as the saying goes... good things come to those who wait. I'm sure it will be well worth it when it arrives. :D

Unfortunately I haven't heard from Chris in quite a few months, so I don't know his current status on this. I can tell you that the alpha ROMs he has sent me have been impressive, but not near a completed game. He's got all the basics there, however.

So the game will remain on hold for 2004...

Unfortunately I haven't heard from Chris in quite a few months, so I don't know his current status on this. I can tell you that the alpha ROMs he has sent me have been impressive, but not near a completed game. He's got all the basics there, however.

So the game will remain on hold for 2004...

Hmm.

That's kind of concerning.

I do hold out hope though...this is one title I'd really like to have for my Lynx.

Hello Songbird & others,

I wish there was a way we could get behind this guy to finish the DISTANT LANDS Lynx game. Can you think of anything we can do Songbird? Those screenshots of Distant Lands on the Songbird website look really good.

Regards,

Nubian.