IGNORED

H.E.R.O. Labels

inextremis staple

Just out of curiosity, how many labels was H.E.R.O. released under? I checked the NTSC ones in the rarity guide and only found the one with the guy saluting and smiling. Now, I was on the net the other night and came across a pic of a different label. It had a guy with his 'copter on and his back was towards you and holding a flare or something. Can anyone shed some light on this label for me? I've seen the other one numerous times in shops but never this one. :?

is

Interesting the AA database has the Salu version posted on that Box scan. The one Pitbull posted above is the NTSC one, the back of box on the one in database has the Salu copyright, made in Germany down in fine print. Front is careover from colors in the stripes at bottom. That should be moved to Salu PAL box scans. Here are Front & back scans of the NTSC version of HERO..

What inextremis staple is asking about though, is the cart label itself. The 5200 & 8-bit versions, as well as the Colecovision version I believe, all share a similar label, which is the one IS is describing.. There is a pic in the 5200 database here

AFAIK, that was never used on 2600 version, but I do believe the CV version lookes like that, could have been what you saw, if you've seen a similar sized cartridge.

What inextremis staple is asking about though, is the cart label itself.  The 5200 & 8-bit versions, as well as the Colecovision version I believe, all share a similar label, which is the one IS is describing.. There is a pic in the 5200 database here

AFAIK, that was never used on 2600 version, but I do believe the CV version lookes like that, could have been what you saw, if you've seen a similar sized cartridge.

Yeah, I just figured that out. The pic was taken on a dark background so that I couldn't see the shape of the cart. I'm pretty sure it's the 5200 version.

thanks,

is