IGNORED

Robo Squash

Rocko

Hey,

I quite like Robo Squash too. It's a bit hard though when all those splatters appear on your screen. I would like to plya it in 2 player also if I could find a Lynx buddy here in Tasmania, Australia.

Regards,

Nubian.

Whoo! I am glad I am not the only one. Those splats are annoying. Like the blue (i call them paintballs) In battlewheels they do the same thing. Rarest game I own... CIB mint, got it for like 4.99 .

Me too! Me too! I like this game lots. But, as i have 2 copies, i always play this one comlynxed with my buddie. GREAT in 2-P mode! :D

Btw, which power-up is your favourite? My fave is definately the sticky-paddle! Much, much easier to aim with this one (for superior devastation)! :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
Me too! Me too! I like this game lots. But, as i have 2 copies, i always play this one comlynxed with my buddie. GREAT in 2-P mode!  :D  

Btw, which power-up is your favourite? My fave is definately the sticky-paddle! Much, much easier to aim with this one (for superior devastation)!  :twisted:

Sticky paddle is good, and my favorite too!

• 4 months later...
Hey' date='

I quite like Robo Squash too. It's a bit hard though when all those splatters appear on your screen. I would like to plya it in 2 player also if I could find a Lynx buddy here in Tasmania, Australia.

Regards,

Nubian.[/quote']

Whoo! I am glad I am not the only one. Those splats are annoying. Like the blue (i call them paintballs) In battlewheels they do the same thing. Rarest game I own... CIB mint, got it for like 4.99 .[/quot

do you know that you can get rid of the paint on your window by getting

out of the car and getting right back in in battle wheels? it is generally not

a problem--unless you have a real heated battle going on with a group of

cars together.--the lynxer

Hey' date='

Regards,

Nubian.[/quote']

Whoo! I am glad I am not the only one. Those splats are annoying. Like the blue (i call them paintballs) In battlewheels they do the same thing. Rarest game I own... CIB mint, got it for like 4.99 .[/quot

do you know that you can get rid of the paint on your window by getting

out of the car and getting right back in in battle wheels? it is generally not

a problem--unless you have a real heated battle going on with a group of

cars together.--the lynxer

That is what usually happens... I get out of the car and WHAM! A car comes right up my butt...I dont even see them comming.

• 3 weeks later...
I also love the game it fun when you play against another player plus you hear the music in stereo

Yes, the stereo sound is a nice feature in Robo Squash :)

BTW, does anyone have a list of all Lynx game with stereo sound?

Err, are you saying that it plays the left channel through one Lynx and the right through the other? If so that would be way cool.

To hear the stereo you need headphones.

From the docs:

"Stereo  

The 4 audio channels can be individually enabled into either of the two output drivers. This is not now in the hardware. It may never get into the hardware. After all, I hate music. However, since I acknowledge that I am wrong about some kinds of music (in the right circumstances, with me not present) I have graciously allocated one entire byte for the possible implementation of another useless and annoying sound feature."

Craig was wrong and it actually ended up in the hardware as

FD50 = MSTERE0(* R/W)

reset 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

*Note: Write-only on Howards

A '1' in the bit disables the indicated audio connection.

B7 = Audio Channel 3 -> Left Ear

B6 = Audio Channel 2 -> Left Ear

B5 = Audio Channel 1 -> Left Ear

B4 = Audio Channel 0 -> Left Ear

B3 = Audio Channel 3 -> Right Ear

B2 = Audio Channel 2 -> Right Ear

B1 = Audio Channel 1 -> Right Ear

B0 = Audio Channel 0 -> Right Ear

--

Karri

• 2 weeks later...