IGNORED

Any places in Ney York for finding Atari?

san-d-2000

Hello,

New York is a pretty big state, can you narrow down what area you will be visiting? :D If you are referring to New York City, as in Manhattan, there is an interesting video game shop called Multimedia 1.0 on St Marks Place in Greenwich Village. I think the owner posted some pictures a while back here in the forums somewhere. If you need any general NYC tips let me know! :)

I live in New York and I know where Multimedia 1.0 is I been buying stuff from there for years and yes some games are abit high but you may fine some used 2600 games in some milk crates for 2 bucks but some like Ms Pac-Man in box for $10 to $15 and man the consoles can go high as $299:P But the store is at,

18 Saint Marks Place

New York, NY 10002

1-212-539-1039

www.multimedia1.com

Man I'm sooo pimping this store:P

I have to assume you're not coming out to Long Island on your visit. If by some chance you are, there's a place called GamesUSA that carries a lot of classic stuff . Their prices are all over the place but sometimes you can get a good deal. It's in Bellmore(my hometown) on the South Shore of the Island. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you driving directions.