IGNORED

Help needed!!!!!!!

emkay

While editing this converted MOD, I am still "approching" ( ;) ) a bug in the RMT runtime...

When the song is played the first time, you can hear 3 portamento errors, and when the song is repeating, the errors are gone.

I have tried to remove them, but no success.

I think, the bugs still is removed when, the "default" portamento setting is set to the values when the song is restarting instead of the "default values"....

Any clues?

Yeah, I noticed that. The first loop plays a really high portamento, from a high note to low. I assumed that it was because there wasn't a note playing yet. But the second time, the bass is still playing from the end...

What is you solution?

I actually kinda like that portamento "error"... :)

What is you solution?

Actually, RMT has the function of "Portamento Start". You have to create a 2nd instrument with the first command

and the values are set correctly.

"My" problem is that the instruments are sounding slightly different when doing so.

Now I've used this function... and it seems to be "ok"

The best solution would be to set the values while editing, so the portamento can always sound similar... even from the 1st note