IGNORED

What is up with my copy of Space Invaders?(bizarre label)

mynameistom22000

I looked through the rarity guide and nothing matches and I am now wondering about my cart. I know that it is worth nothing and that it is probably an easy answer but, anyhow...

My cart(Space invaders, tele-games Text Label) is rather different than the one in the listing...different font for the One, Two etc player part and then where it says: Program contents, and then the trademark line, Those are flipped from the one in the picture. Also, the end part of the cart(the area with the name label) is white writing with a brown background and then white borders for that area. I think that is as much description as I can give(my camera never works for me when i need to take a picture)

So, just a different label variation? I figure just that and am wondering if any of you have seen a cart like this..?

PS: I'm sorry to post such a dull topic, I just am inquisitive and AtariAge is the most knowledgeable place I know about Atari games...

Thanks for any help in advance!