IGNORED

high scores

spiderfighter

Hello,new here and this is quite the site! I was wondering is there a list of high scores for Activision games? I was the original highscorer(900,000) of a game called spiderfighter hence the name. I still have all the newsletters and patches.Is there a list of scores for most of the atari games?

:)

Hey Spiderfighter:

Welcome to the sight! It's great to hear from a fellow original Activision high score nut. I was one too back in the day. I have all the newsletters and most of the patches too!!

If you go the the Twingalaxies site, it was recently updated and lists all the top world record holders over on the right hand side of the screen near the bottom. There are a couple of names there from the old Activision lists(Todd Rogers is #2, I made it at #15 :D ) Maybe some others too? See it for yourself and send in some of your scores for record verification. It'll be just like old times!! 8)

Todd Rodgers is "beat the champ" holds most world records, see the link a couple of posts above, very interesting. Checked out twingalaxies and it's a nice site,however i cannot seem to submit my score,i'm registered but it will not allow me to login. Sweet looking at my name on the newsletter again! But i found on the TG site that old activision records that were in the newsletters are not there? I'm not there and i was the first to submit the maxed out 900,000 ?

But i found on the TG site that old activision records that were in the newsletters are not there? I'm not there and i was the first to submit the maxed out 900,000 ?

Old records from the 80's aren't on there. If you do plan on submitting a score you will either need to videotape the game and send it in, and in some cases they will accept polaroid pictures (NO digital will be accepted there, so you know all the scores are legit, even though it is a little tougher to submit them)